* Avoid cycling softened (salt) water through your Berkey System *
Stainless Steel Spigot
- 1- pair of PF-2 Fluoride filters (little white ones). removes 90% + of fluoride
- Berkey Water Canada Parts Pouch (pouch style based on availability)
- Promotional items
This Royal Berkey® Bundle comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Along with the accessories, The Royal Berkey™ Bundle includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base and a Filter Priming Kit.
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey®Elements (in upper chamber)
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 3-6 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Should have accessories;
- Spare Element Wingnuts- Over-tightening will cause threads to strip, always have a spare on hand!
- Keep a spare Blocking Plug on hand. (in the unlikely event you have a malfunctioning element).
Maximum discount already applied to prices in this collection
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals
Performance of Berkey water filtration elements decrease with age, regular red dye tests are recommended especially if using untreated water.