This Blemished Crown includes the following upgrades;
- Stainless Steel Spigot
- This system comes with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (standard system comes with 2 elements)
- Parts Pouch (empty) Shopping Bags
- Squeeze Bottle for priming filters
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Standard System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals
Should have accessories;
- Black Berkey Primer / Purger Needed for regular maintenance of your Black Berkey elements
- Spare Element Wingnuts- Over-tightening will cause threads to strip, always have a spare on hand!
- Keep a spare Blocking Plug on hand. (in the unlikely event you have a malfunctioning element).