ChloraGuard® - Carbon block water filters for enhanced chlorine & chloramine reduction. Performance Data Sheet
Does my city use Chlorine or Chloramine? click to new page
Part number: 36-250-10-GREEN
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- High capacity chlorine & chloramine reduction.
- Chlorine Reduction Capacity: 30,000 gallons @ 1 GPM
- Chloramine Reduction Capacity: 3,400 gallons @ 0.5 GPM
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 9-3/4"
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
KX Technologies® and Filtrex Technologies®, both Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway companies, have teamed up to combine the very best of their MATRIKX® and GREENBLOCK® carbon block lines, into a single world class product offering. The new and improved product line is the result of decades of experience in R&D, design, formulation, and manufacture of high-performance carbon block filters.
MATRIKX® ChloraGuard® filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
The companies are committed to Research and Development to advance filtration technology in an ecologically sound way.
Green QualityMATRIKX® ChloraGuard®, powered by GREENBLOCK®, carbon block filters are:
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited facilities.
- Manufactured from NSF/ANSI standard 61 certified coconut shell carbon.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certified (material safety).
- Performance validated by independent laboratories.
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories.
3 other filters from the Matrikx Family
CTO® - chlorine & odor reduction + more
CTO® Plus - is for chlorine & odor reduction and enhanced VOC reduction