This Bundle offer is the largest of our systems and is fully configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Filters. This Crown system can serve up to 625 people a day during an emergency.
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Crown Berkey™ System comes with eight Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- Upgraded Sight Glass Spigot
- Black Berkey Primer
- Berkey Water Canada Parts Pouch (empty) color received is based on availability
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 8 wingnuts, 8 washers, 1 priming button, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people (with a standard two filters)
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey™ System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 8 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals