Includes the following upgrades;
- Stainless Steel Spigot
- 1- pair of PF-2 Fluoride filters (little white ones). removes 90% + of fluoride
- Berkey Water Canada Parts Pouch (empty)
- Promotional Item
- The Crown Berkey™ System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
- System also includes 1 spigot, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base and a Filter Priming Kit.
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 700 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® water filtration elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® water filtration elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Maximum discount already applied to prices in this collection
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals
Performance of Berkey water filtration elements decrease with age, regular red dye tests are recommended especially if using untreated water.