VOC stands for Volatile Organic Compounds
Does my city use Chlorine or Chloramine? click to new page
Part number: 01-250-10-GREEN
MATRIKX® CTO®Plus carbon block filters are now powered by GREENBLOCK® technology. They feature:
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- Lifespan of 20,000 US gallons (75,000 litres) before needing replacement.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
KX Technologies® and Filtrex Technologies®, both Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway companies, have teamed up to combine the very best of their MATRIKX® and GREENBLOCK® carbon block lines, into a single world class product offering. The new and improved product line is the result of decades of experience in R&D, design, formulation, and manufacture of high-performance carbon block filters.
MATRIKX® filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
The companies are committed to Research and Development to advance filtration technology in an ecologically sound way.
| 3 other filters from the Matrikx Family