CHOOSE QUANTITY(above) from the dropdown arrow ▼
Specially designed using Concentrated Carbon Technology™ , our products are one of the most advanced refrigerator filters in the market, reducing high amounts of contaminants such as lead, cysts, asbestos and CTO (Chlorine taste and Odor) from tap water. Thanks to the increased surface area, our filters remove 98.40% of contaminants in the water over the life span of the filter.
Independently tested to meet NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 requirements , this filter has been proven to filter even better than the original as well as keeping the same level of filtration throughout the life of the filter.
- Made in Korea from NSF certified facility and out facility is regularly inspected by NSF
- 850 gallon capacity in average household environment
- NSF certified for removal of CTO (chlorine, taste and odor)
- 0.5 micron rating (nominal rating is 0.3 micron)
- Compressed carbon block compared to extrusion block of competitors
This filter is compatible with the following fridge filters;