| Includes the following upgrades;
The versatile Imperial Berkey® system is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- System can be expanded up to 6 elements.
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured with 6 filters, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 4 Berkey® water filtration elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 11 gallons (41.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Berkey® water filtration elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of purified water per hour
Up to 6 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals
Performance of Berkey water filtration elements decrease with age, regular red dye tests are recommended especially if using untreated water.