- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Fliters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button.
- 1 Parts Pouch (empty) and 1 Shopping Bag
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
recommended accessory is the Black Berkey Primer / Purger Tool
A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey® Purification Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections.
The Black Berkey Primer™ also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey® Purification Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey® Purification Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts.