The versatile Royal Berkey®Water Filter System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filter Capacity: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), Filter Priming Kit, 1 stainless steel lid, Stainless Steel Berkey Water View Spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 3-6 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
The long-awaited Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot! Everything you love about the Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigot, now in stainless steel. We eliminated the plastic portion and now your purified water never has to come in contact with a plastic spigot. Easily see the water level of the lower chamber for more confident refills. The spigot handle is our smoothest spigot design, using ceramic disc technology.
A premium add-on for stainless steel Berkey® Water Filter Systems! Completely plastic-free and made with high polished 304 food-grade stainless steel. The Stainless-Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot comes in three sizes to ensure the proper fit on your Berkey® Water Filter System. The spigot extends three inches from your system when installed.
The Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.