You receive the Camco #40019 Extra Large water filter and the flexible Hose Protector
- One Filter Per Camping Season – Can last an entire camping season and has Granular Activated Carbon to provide safe drinking water from any potable water source.
- The TastePURE™ KDF®/CARBON 20 micron water filter greatly reduces bad taste, odors, chlorine and sediment in drinking water, perfect for use at campsites.
- Extra Large Wide Body for Maximum Flow Rate- Extra large size filters twice as much water as the standard size TASTEPure water filter.
- Extra Filtration with the Use of GAC and KDF Technology- Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give unpleasant odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide and chlorine. KDF also prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold when the filter is not in use.
- Comes with Flexible Hose Protector by Camco that eliminates water hose crimping and straining. Allows water hose to bend at sharp angles and prevents straining your water hose.
- Multiple Uses- Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, washing cars and much more!
- Made in USA and is CSA certified.
Camco #40019 (box may differ)