As of Jan 27th; Single purchase of PF-2 Fluoride Filters is not available. PF-2 Filters remain available in our system bundled offerings.
Message Board January 2022
* We are out of the Imperial Berkey model. As an alternative, consider the Royal Berkey w/4 filters or the Crown Berkey.
* We will not be responsible for 3rd party shopping ads that list incorrect pricing that directs you to myberkeywater.com.
* For quickest service please send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices of Blemished Berkey systems can fluctuate depending on degree of scratches and/or dents
* Black Berkey Purification Elements have not been tested for the reduction of GRAPHENE OXIDE. We can not determine if the elements are capable of reducing/removing this contaminant.
* Attn USA visitors, please visit our USA page for purchasing systems. Small parts orders from myberkeywater.com (this site) can be processed and shipped via Canada Post/US Postal system.
* TIP - Cycle water through your Berkey everyday, this prevents filters from drying out
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION; While the system can efficiently purify raw untreated water, always use the cleanest,clearest water possible. As an additional precaution, if using a source of water that you believe might contain extreme viral and bacteriological contamination, it recommended by the CDC, EPA and other organizations that approximately 16 drops of plain bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or iodine per gallon to treat the source water before purifying. (more info)
This should kill minute pathogens such as viruses in approximately 30 minutes. The disinfectant will then be removed after cycling the treated water through the Berkey System.