~Berkey #PF-2 Fluoride Filter sale - Buy one get 2nd one at 50% off.~
THIS SALE ENDS Sept 30th.
Message Board September 2023.
* Berkey® Water Filters Sues the EPA- Press Release click here
* Interview with Jim Shepherd addressing the EPA lawsuit. (Owner of Berkey)
* RE; Radiation Testing. Health Ranger (Mike Adams) tested 30 water filters for removal of Cesium-137. The Black Berkey Elements he tested removed 99.99% of Cesium-137! (his June 8th podcast)
* If you are not home, high value packages will be routed to your local Canada Post outlet.
* Cloudy water ? - means manufacturing residues are still present inside the Black Berkey filters. (as is the case with all water filters) Cloudy water means you need additional priming of the filters, run 1-2 liters water through each of the filters or until water becomes clear.
Using kitchen faucet to prime filter is the best way to get a large volume of water through filters. PRIMING WITH THE TAN BUTTON (washer) If you struggle to use kitchen faucet, then use squeeze bottle provided and flush least 3 bottle per filter.
* For quickest service please send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* TIP - For quick priming; If you have our squeeze bottle, you can prime filters without removing them from your Berkey canister. Just simply flip canister upside down in your sink and squeeze water into the filter.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION; While the system can efficiently purify raw untreated water, always use the cleanest,clearest water possible. As an additional precaution, if using a source of water that you believe might contain extreme viral and bacteriological contamination, it recommended by the CDC, EPA and other organizations that approximately 16 drops of plain bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or iodine per gallon to treat the source water before purifying. (more info)
This should kill minute pathogens such as viruses in approximately 30 minutes. The disinfectant will then be removed after cycling the treated water through the Berkey System.
Performance of Berkey water filtration elements decrease with age, regular red dye tests are recommended especially if using untreated water.